HP Officejet 3830 Setup Wifi Print
To connect your HP printer device wireless with the WPS button, you will have to follow the below set of steps. To continue with the process your device should support some of the features. Have a look on all the requirements that are needed to connect your device wireless with the WPS button.
- To start off with the process firstly you will have to check whether your HP printer device and the wireless router supports the WPS mode.
- The wireless router that you are using should be provided with the physical WPS push button with it to continue with the further process.
- Your wireless network must be protected with the WPA or WPA2 security.
- In case you are using the default security of the manufacturer then the WPS will not be connecting your devices wireless.
- To connect your HP wireless printer device with the wireless router with the help of WPS, then you will have to follow the below steps.
- Firstly you will have to begin with opening the WPS push button mode in your device.
- Then within 2 minutes of time you will have to press the WPS button that is present in the wireless router.