ePrint Setup for HP Officejet 3830
To set up ePrint features in your device, you will have to follow the below set of steps. We have made these steps simple and easy for you to understand and follow.
- Firstly you will have to check whether your device is compatible to support the ePrint features.
- Then you will have to configure the printer settings and the basic security that the ePrint set up requires.
- Then you will have to add your printer to the HP connected option.
- Now you can continue with the download and installation process of the ePrint feature.
- To download the ePrint feature, firstly you will have to open the web browser and then go to the ePrint software.
- Then you will have to click the download software option.
- On choosing the download software, you will have to choose the operating system of your device.
- Then click the download option, so that the software will be downloaded.
- Then you will have to double click on the .exe file to continue with the installation process.
- Accept the license agreements when they are prompted.
- In case you are required to make installation changes do that and then click install.