HP Officejet 3830 Setup Air Print
To setup your printer device to support air print features from the MAC device, you will have to follow the below set of simple steps.
- Firstly, you will have to check whether your MAC device is connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Then you will have to check whether your printer device is connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Then you will have to choose the print option from the file menu.
- Then check whether your printer device is present in the list of installed printer, if present move on with taking print outs.
- In case your printer device is not in the list, then you will have to choose the add printer option to add your printer device to the printer list.
- Then you will have to choose the air print option from the use menu.
- Then click add to add your HP Officejet 3830 printer device and then try to print.